Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Welcome to Plum Crazy!

I started this blog as an outlet to express all of my ideas and efforts to make our house a truly comfortable home.  Everyone needs a place of peace and joy, and my hope is to somehow make that out of the chaos that is family life with kids.  I often feel as though I'm not accomplishing enough, and as women and mothers I think that feeling is probably more common than we realize.  I needed to do this so I stop the negative self-talk about what I'm not accomplishing, and instead write about the things I am able to do by the Grace of God!  He has given us so much, and the many things I am able to do come directly as a blessing and outpouring from God.  Without Him, I am nothing.  "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever." (Psalm 73:26)  May you find some grace and peace today.  And maybe a new good idea to use in your own home!