Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happy November!


The leaves are falling and almost gone.. winter is almost upon us.  At least that's what the Christmas music on the radio (which I've been strangely enjoying) is telling me.  But I'm not ready for Fall, my favorite season, to be over quite yet!  We have been trying to enjoy the last of the mild warmer weather we have been having here in Chicagoland. 
I hope for this blog to be a fun place for you to get some new ideas on fun activities for the kids, yummy and healthy things to make in the kitchen (with some treats thrown in too), or home organization (or toy organization a.k.a. the monster that takes over the house if not kept in check).  With Christmas upon us, it's time to purge the old to make way for the new!  Please Lord don't let us receive sets of toys with thousands more tiny parts!

Stay crazy--
Sally

No comments:

Post a Comment