Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ten on Ten

Started by A bit of sunshine, Ten on Ten is a way to capture photos from your everyday surroundings for 10 hours (one photo per hour) on the 10th of the month.

From her site:

Happy tenth everybody I am so looking forward to the first installment of Ten on Ten for 2012! I hope you all have a wonderful day today capturing the beauty you find around you.

If you have never participated all you do is take one photo an hour for ten hours to document a simple + beautiful day in your life. When you are ready come back here and leave the link to your post on the linky party below. I am looking forward to checking out how your days take shape later on, have a wonderful day today friends! xo

--------------------
I can't wait to post mine later.  Join me and comment with your link!
ten on ten button

No comments:

Post a Comment